The 2013 Show Schedules are now on the website
- The Tockwith and District Agricultural Show -
- Sunday 4th August – Gates open 8am –
- Admission: Adults £8, Children (16 and under) FREE -
- Free Vehicle Parking -
The 2013 show schedules and entry forms are now on the website and available to download. Please follow the link below to view and download the schedules and entry forms.
Tockwith Show is a Traditional Country Show with a County-wide reputation for its displays of Working Rural Crafts, Farmers’ Market and wide range of attractions. We also boast one of the largest Farriers’ competitions outside the County Show circuit.
The show offers great value for money, with a full and varied day of entertainment and education.
Tockwith Show takes place on the first Sunday in August every year at our very own Showground.
ENTER THE SHOW
There’s a huge range of classes to enter.
There are trophies and money prizes for the lucky winners. As well as the traditional classes, there’s a Children’s section, Fancy Dress and Poetry, and a number of classes for Yorkshire Countrywomen’s Association members.
If you’re interested in entering any of the classes, visit our Enter section.
Tockwith Show is very popular both with the local community and visitors from farther afield. As a result there can be quite a delay parking your car and entering the Show itself.
Now we have introduced two measures to ease congestion at these places:
- Buy advance tickets online - you can purchase tickets on this website up to a week before the show, thus avoiding the queue of people waiting to pay for entry on the day.
- Special car parking facilities for Friends of the Show- become a Friend of Tockwith Show and you will have access to a special reserved area of the car park, close to the main entrance. Membership includes tickets to the Show and many more benefits. Find out more »
Photographs on this site kindly supplied by David Page ©2010